Monday, January 27, 2014

The TMI Tag


My very first tag! It's good to change my blog up a bit every now and again, I hope you enjoy.




1// What are you wearing? 
Comfy PJ's, best clothes for blogging in. 

2// Ever been in love? 

Yes

3// Ever had a terrible breakup?

No, I've been lucky, they have all been relatively amicable. 

4// How tall are you? 

5'8

5// How much do you weigh? 
Avoiding the scales at the moment but somewhere around 65kg I think. 

6// Any tattoos? 

No and not planning on any. 

7// Any piercings? 

5 lobe and two cartilage. 

8// OTP? 
How can it not be Allie & Noah?

9// Favorite show? 
Made in Chelsea and Eastenders (I do realize that I should not be admitting to either of these...)

10// Favorite bands? 
I like so many different things and it changes constantly but at the moment I am listening to a lot of: Stromae, The 1975, Bastille, Avicii, Asaf Avidan, Manu Chao, Lana Del Rey and Ed Sheeran.

11// Something you miss? 

British TV!

12// Favorite song? 
Clandestino- Manu Chao

13// How old are you? 

24 years of age

14// Zodiac sign? 

Virgo

15// Quality you look for in a partner? 
Tall and hilarious

16// Favorite quote?
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

-- J.R.R.Tolkien

17// Favorite actor? 
Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence

18// Favorite color?
Light grey. 

19// Loud music or soft? 
Depends on my mood but usually loud.

20// Where do you go when you’re sad? 
The cinema.

21// How long does it take you to shower?

About 10 minutes but I much prefer a bath. 

22// How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I like to have an hour but I can get ready in five minutes flat if need be.

23// Ever been in a physical fight? 
Only with my siblings when I was under the age of 10.

24// Turn on?

Cultured, clever people with something to say for themselves. Charismatic but not cocky!

25// Turn off?
Narrow minded people.


26// The reason you started blogging?
I love to travel and it is a great way to document it.

27// Fears?
Spiders and heights. 

28// Last thing that made you cry?
Frustration.

29// Last time you said you loved someone? 
To my friend's cat the other day.

30// Meaning behind your blog name?
Travel...

31// Last book you read? 

Manon des sources- Marcel Pagnol

32// The book you’re currently reading? 
Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte

33// Last show you watched?
Orange is the New Black- three episodes in and I'm hooked!


34// Last person you talked to? 
My mum

35// The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Best friend in Belgium

36// Favorite food?
OH MY, so many.... Nutella, blueberries, caramelized onion humous, salty popcorn, smoked salmon... This list could go on.

37// Place you want to visit?
Quebec City!

38// Last place you were? 
Iowa a few weeks ago

39// Do you have a crush?

I wish...

40// Last time you kissed someone? 
About a week ago (this is called TMI tag after all)

41// Last time you were insulted? 
A toddler said my accent was funny (it's ok, she was cute, I could handle it)

42// Favourite flavour of sweet? 

Melon

43// What instruments do you play? 
I used to play the flute.

44// Favourite piece of jewellery?

I love gold delicate jewelry. 
  
45// Last sport you played?

Not sure.

46// Last song you sang?
Is it wrong that I am in love with "Let it go" from the film Frozen? Wrong or not, I sing it a lot around the house. 

47// Favourite chat up line?

Hi, how are you?

48// Have you ever used it?

...

49// Last time you hung out with anyone?
Friends on Saturday. 


50// Who should answer these questions next? 

Everyone please! 



1 comment: